Most of the students in Pakistan complete their graduation and they start looking for the opportunities to get higher education from the well-known universities of the world. They search for the excellent universities in different countries and they can also check the educational system in New Zealand, so that they can complete their higher education. after completion of their education, they can look for the most suitable jobs in the leading departments and companies. The students need to know the procedure to get visa for study in New Zealand and they can start the process with different types of the documents along with financial assistance.
Apply student visa for New Zealand from Pakistan 2016 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
How To Apply:
The students, who want to get admission in the leading universities of New Zealand, they should contact with the concerned university, where their course or subjects are being taught. They need to get the confirmation letter from the concerned university, which can show that they can be accepted in the university in the said course. The educational institute or university must be approved and registered with New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
After getting the confirmation or acceptance letter, the students apply for getting the student visa from the Embassy of New Zealand. After passing through some necessary steps, the embassy grants visa to the students for their course or study period and the students have to pay the full dues or fee for their course of study. The students must have to renew their student visa before its expiry till the course is complete.
Student Visa Process:
- Student applies for English language course at WIE as the national language of New Zealand is English
- WIE sends Letter of Offer and Tax Invoice to the student.
- Student applies for student visa and they have to attach two documents to support the application.
- When the visa is APPROVED IN PRINCIPLE, then the student must pay course fees completely
- When WIE receives full payment of course fees of the students, they send Immigration New Zealand, then they send signed and sealed Offer of a Place letter.
- The immigration completes the process and the student receives their passport with the visa.
- Completely filled Visa Form
- Original passport with photocopy of passport (first four pages)
- Passport must be valid for minimum six months.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs (with white background)
- Reference letter obtained from present employer. If self-employed, any document, which can show the present status of the student.
- Letter of invitation from Pakistan with his/her ID
- Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly signed & stamped by the Bank.
- Travel itinerary
- The student must provide their addresses in Pakistan and New Zealand
- Any other document(s) that can help the student in getting visa
- The students can know additional requirements after checking the details of required Visa category.
Visa Fee and Processing duration:
New Zealand Embassy charges the fee of approximately NZ$250 for the processing of student visa and the students have to pay this amount in the Embassy at the time of submitting the application forms for student visa.
New Zealand Embassy takes about 25 days to issue study visa of New Zealand to the students.
The students can get this complete detail of the student visa, which can help them in getting this student visa in New Zealand and Pakistani students should follow this procedure.