The education standard in the European universities especially in the UK universities is comparatively high than other universities of the world. The students take keen interest in getting admission in the European universities and they want to complete their education at the higher level. If the foreign or international students want to get admission in the universities located in Ireland, they must apply for visa so that they can get admission under the provision of some rules and regulations and they must fulfill the pre-requisites, which are necessary for getting visa and continue their study in these universities.
How to get study visa for Ireland from Pakistan 2016 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
How to apply:
The students should fill the application forms and get themselves enrolled in the respective college or university and they should send their application forms to the university. when they receive the acceptance letter from the relevant university, then they are allowed to join.
Then the students should visit the Irish Consulate located in the country to get the student visa from there. The students will be asked to provide the original passport and original academic certificates and their 2 photocopies as well to process the case further.
The students need to provide following documents, which are necessary to get application of visa for the students.
- Details of the course of study
- Information regarding residence of the candidates
- The students have to provide Self sufficiency evidence
- Copy of passport of the student with original study visa
- Visa reference number and nationality of students
- Details of attendance in case of getting admission in another education course
- Passport showing validity, nationality and other related data
- Dates of schedule showing detail of arrival and departure from Ireland
- Complete residential addresses
- Employment details in home country of the applicant
- Visa application form
- Student visa declaration form of the applicant
- Education certificates of high school and university
- English proficiency certificate like IELTS & TOEFL and evidence of finances, which show that student has access to €7000 per year for living expenses
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Proof of enrollment in the given or stated course
- Proof of previous immigration
- Proof of previous work experience
- Letter of acceptance from relevant university – letter of the recognized college or university of Ireland will be acceptable. The letter of acceptance contained with full time course and it shows that the student has been accepted for the subject course.
- Proof of academic ability
- Proof of fees, which can show that the fee had been paid to the college according to their requirements.
- Proof that shows the applicant or his sponsor has minimum amount of 7000 euro for each year of study in Ireland. The students have to provide explanation for gaps in educational history.
- Confirmation that shows the solid plan of the applicant to come back to home country after completing his education in Ireland
English Language Requirement:
Ireland is an English country and the mode of education is also English, so the students must know the English skills. The students must attend any English language course, which can show that the students can speak English fluently.
- IELTS academic- minimum score of 5.0
- TOEFL academic- minimum score 173(computer based)
Visa fee and processing time:
The concerned embassy of Ireland takes 4 to 8 working weeks to process the visa application forms, which starts from the day of submission of the application forms. Embassy of Ireland charges $36 for single entry as the visa processing fee and it is non-refundable. The applicant has to pay this visa fee at the time of submission of the application forms.
The students need to note the complete detail of the visa application process and they should these instructions, if they want to get student visa for Ireland.