In this article, we will provide you complete information that how the females can join Pak Army after competing their graduation. Several talented females have passion to join Pak Army but they could not do so due to lack of information on this topic that what is the proper way to this process. But now, there is no problem in this regard as we are going to inform you in this topic step by step in detail that how the females can join Pak Army after graduation. You should read all the instructions provided below and you can fulfill your dream to become a member of Pak Army after completing the basic requirements that are given below. Females can join Pak Army through many courses after completing their graduation and one such important course is the Lady Cadet Course which is mentioned here. Read all the conditions and requirements of the course which are given below so that you can get your dream job.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-11):
Main course to join Pak Army by females after graduation is Lady Cadet Course (LC-11). There are several other cadet courses also in Pak Army for females but we will discuss this main course in detail here. The females can join Pak Army in medical field also but we will discuss about the engineering field in which the females can join Pak Army. The females can join Pak Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course (LC-11) if they the passion to join Pak Army and the ability to bear the hard conditions of Pak Army. Complete information about this course is provided below which is useful for the female candidates who want to join Pak Army after graduation.
- Eligibility Conditions:
We will discuss below eligibility criteria of female candidates for different groups of engineering courses. Every important point and criteria about joining of Pak Army by females is discussed here in detail which is helpful for the candidates to join the forces. So, in order to fulfill their dream of joining Pak Army, the candidates must read every point carefully.
Category of Selection:
We have talked about the main lady cadet course above but there are several categories in this course through which the candidates can join Pak Army. After graduation, the females can apply in Pak Army through six different categories. Given blow are all these six categories in which the females can apply to join Pak Army after graduation.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs):
Corps of Engineers is a category under which females can join Pak Army. Females can apply in this Corps of Engineers after relevant education and qualification. Candidates having bachelor degree in various fields of engineering can apply in the Corps of Engineering. Detailed qualification is mentioned below.
- BE – Civil Engineering
- BE – Architectural Engineering
- BE – Town Planning Engineering
- Corps of Signals (Sigs):
The second category in which the female candidates can take commission in Pak Army is the Corps of Signals. Given below is complete information about the qualification required by the female candidates for joining Corps of Signals.
- BE – Telecommunication Engineering
A bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering is required by female candidates to join Corps of Signals in Pak Army.
- Army Services Corps (ASC):
The third category in which the females can join Pak Army after completion of their graduation is the Army Services Corps (ASC). Given below is the complete information regarding qualification of the Army Services Corps.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering.
Interested female candidates have to pass MSC in the subject of Petroleum Engineering in order to apply for Army Services Corps. After securing minimum required marks in this degree, female candidates can apply for commission in Army Services Corps.
- Corps of Ordinance (Ord):
Another category for female candidates to join Pak Army is the Corps of Ordinance. For your easiness, qualification for this category is mentioned below.
- BE / BSc – Textile Engineering
The education of BE/ BSC in Textile Engineering is required for the female candidates to apply for Pak Army in the Corps of Ordinance. After achieving this qualification, the female candidates can apply for the post.
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME):
The 5th category in which the female candidates can join Pak Army after graduation degree is the Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME). Necessary qualification for joining this corps is given below.
- BE – Electrical / Electronics
- BE – Mechatronics / Avionics
- BE – Computer Engineering
Any of the above mentioned bachelor degree is required by the female candidates to apply for the Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME) in Pak Army.
- Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO):
The last category of engineering in which the female candidates can apply after graduation is the Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO). Given below is the qualification required for the female candidates to join this category.
- BE Computer Engineering
- B.E / BCS in Computer Software / Computer System and Geo Informatics.
- MCS / Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Software Engineering
- MS (IS). Geographical Information System (GIS) & Remote Sensing
We have mentioned all the six categories above in which the female candidates can join Pak Army after completion of their bachelor degree in various engineering field. All the interested female candidates can examine these categories including their qualification criteria in order to comprehend their chances of joining any of the above mentioned field. If you complete the requirement of any of the field, then you can apply for Pak Army in this field.
Apart from separate qualifications, all the above mentioned fields have few common features. Only those candidates who fulfill these conditions can apply for Pak Army. These common features necessary to apply for Pak Army are given below:
- Minimum 62.5% marks in annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MS/ MSC/ M.Phil qualification.
- There should be no grade D or 3rd Division in the entire academic career while only one grade C/ 2nd division is acceptable.
- Pak Army also accepts bachelor degrees from PEC/ HEC recognized universities or HEC recognized foreign universities.
- Qualifications acquired as private candidates are not acceptable.
For commission in Pak Army, the female candidates must be of 28 years of age while the age can be relaxed by GHQ Selection Board up to 35 years in case of better qualification and experience.
For all the female candidates applying in Pak Army after graduation degree, it is necessary for them to be unmarried. Already married females can’t apply for Pak Army in any of the above mentioned fields.
- Citizenship of Pakistan is mandatory for the female candidates to apply for Pak Army.
- Candidates having domicile of Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Kashmir can also apply for any post of Pak Army.
- If a candidate has dual nationality, then she had to surrender her foreign nationality in order to join Pak Army.
- Female Candidates 5’. 2” (157.5 cm)
- As per the Body Mass Index.
- 3.5 Maximum (Near / Far Vision)
The eligibility for joining Pak Army as female graduate candidates is mentioned above. Now we will discuss the conditions under which a candidate becomes ineligible to apply for any post. In these conditions, the female candidates become ineligible for taking commission in Pak Army. Therefore, it is very important for the female candidates to read all these conditions very carefully in order to avoid them.
- If a candidate is twice rejected by ISSB for female graduate course or equivalent PAF/ Naval courses even then she is eligible in case she has a specific higher education.
- If a candidate with specific qualification is rejected by ISSB for Graduate or equivalent Naval/ PAF courses once and then she is again rejected for higher education once then she will not be given a third chance to apply.
- If Appeal Medical Board permanently declares a candidate unfit.
- In case a candidate is declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C then she can’t request Appeal Medical Board.
- If a candidate is declared medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital unless the decision is reversed by Appeal medical Board.
- Withdrawal from any training institute/ academy for any reason.
- Withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any bonded institute/ Armed Forces colleges.
- Dismissal/ debarred/ removed from Armed Forces or any other Govt. Service.
- If a candidate is tried and convicted in a court of law for moral turpitude like offense.
Given below is the registration process to join Pakistan Army. It is the only possible registration process while the candidates will get roll number slips after registration and this roll no. slip has to be presented at the time of test.
- A candidate can get registration online through internet while complete test schedule will be sent to candidate’s email address after registration.
- A candidate can also register herself by physically appearing in AS & RCs selection centre along with prospectus fee and all relevant documents.
We have provided detailed information about the selection procedure below which is easy to understand as the procedure is given step by step.
- Written/Intelligence Tests:
Professional written/ intelligence tests will be held at AS & RC while the tests are based on multiple choice questions.
- Preliminary Medical Tests:
At AS & RC, initial medical test will be held for the candidates.
- Physical Tests:
Female candidates are required to qualify the running test of 1.6KM in 14 minutes.
- 4. ISSB Tests:
Successful candidates will be called for ISSB test through call letters and website.
At nearby CMH, detailed medical examination of candidates will be held after passing ISSB test. Successful candidates will be called for interviews at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, Lahore and Multan by GHQ Selection Board after result of ISSB test and medical examination. On the basis of candidate’s overall performance, final selection will be made at GHQ.
After the complete selection procedure, the selected candidates appear for the training period while its duration is 6 months in PMA Kakul.
The documents which are required at AS & RC are mentioned below. The candidates have to present all these documents to AS & RC in order to advance the application process.
- Original marks sheets/ certificates of every educational document along with two attested photocopies.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from concerned authority by the candidates serving in govt. institutes/ departments.
- Photocopy of CNIC (computerized NIC).
- Domicile’s attested photocopy.
- 6 duly attested photos from front and back.
- Cross postal order of Rs. 100 in favor of DG personal Administration, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Job Agreement After Selection:
Finally selected candidates will sign an agreement to serve the Pak Army for minimum 7 years time period soon after the complete selection procedure. After successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul, the agreement will start to be applicable.
Get latest jobs alert of Pakistan Army: