When the students complete their matric, inter or graduate class annual exams, they seek admission in the higher classes or they want to join the government departments like Pak Navy in order to secure their future. When the students complete their education at SSC, HSSC or graduation, they are asked to join Pak Navy. The students, who have the valid CNIC and they can apply for grant of commission in Pakistan Navy. The students must have the domicile of Punjab, FATA, KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan and they need to appear in the entry test after sending their admission forms. The candidates need to get complete information regarding commission in Pakistan Navy and they can serve the nation. When the candidates get the complete procedure and get commission in PN, they should meet the complete criteria and follow it for grant of commission in Pakistan Navy.
How to Join Pak Navy after Matric
Join As A Proud Sailor:
Pakistan Navy conducts the selection of the candidates as Sailors in Pakistan Navy, which is held two times in a year. The first batch of the Sailors are given commission, which joins PNS HIMALAYA in first week of May and the second batch of the Sailors will join Pak Navy in first week of November.
The candidates have to follow the selection procedure to get commission in Pak Navy as Sailors and the selected candidates has to join the boot camp training at PNS HIMALAYA. When these candidates complete their training, they are divided in different branches to get their technical training, which can be their strong technical base and it is being conducted at different respective schools.
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
The candidates, who show good performance in their respective departments, they get the opportunity to complete their service in the Officer ranks after getting their qualification or the pre-requisite courses.
The candidates need to know the benefits of the services and training, which is given to them after joining Pakistan Navy.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
- Free Medical treatment of self, parents and family after their marriage
- Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- In addition to normal pay of Naval Officers 40% extra pay and rations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG(N)
- PN offers subsidized education to children of its officers in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- PN offers 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
- Two months leave and one free train voucher from service to their place of residence once in a year
The candidates can get the complete procedure of their recruitment and they can get complete information including their eligibility criteria, required qualification and the selection procedure, when they get registration in Pakistan Navy. The candidates need to read complete information, which are given to them and they should apply for grant of commission with full confidence.
Only male citizens of Pakistan, who can have valid CNIC, they are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:
Candidates must have age limit between 16 to 20 years except for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb. The age limit for the candidates, who apply for MTD branch, must have 16 to 24 years. The age of the candidates, who apply for Naib Khateeb, must have 35 years.
- Marital Status:
Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply. The candidates, who apply for MTD branch and Naib Khateeb, they are not applied with the same condition and married persons can also apply.
the requirement of height is 162.5 (5’-4”) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine for PTI and Music branch is 170 cm (5’-7”). The height for female technician will be 152.4 cm (5 ft).
The candidates must have the complete information regarding their education qualification and they can also know what sort of degree is required for different branches of Pakistan Navy.
- The candidates, who want to apply in Operation / Aviation / Marine Engineering / Logistic, must have qualification of Matric with 65% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates, who want to apply for Female Medical Technician, they must have qualification of Matric with 65% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates, who want to apply for Naval Police / MARINE / PTI / Musician, they must have qualification of Matric with 60% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates, who want to apply for CHEF / Steward, they must have qualification of Matric with 55% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates, who want to apply for MTD, they must have qualification of Matric with valid driving license.
- The candidates, who want to apply for TOPASS / Sanitary Worker, they must have pass Middle pass / 8th Class Pass.
How To Register:
The candidates must be registered themselves in the nearest PN Recruitment and Selection Center with following documents during the announced period mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates may also apply via online on the official website of Pak Navy through the web link, which is stated below.
To Apply Online: Click Here
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates of the applicant
- Three Passport size Photographs of the applicant
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ of the applicant (Whichever is applicable)
- 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
The candidates can understand the complete selection procedure, which is given in detail and they also mention the type of the test to conduct at the final selection by NHQ.
- Candidates will appear for Entrance Tests.
- Selected candidates from Entrance test will appear for Intelligence test.
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will participate for Academic test for Science Group (English, Mathematics, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Shortlisted candidates from Intelligence test will participate for Arts Group (English, Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge)
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for their Preliminary Medical exam.
- Candidates will appear for Interview.
- Candidates will appear for screening test of Hepatitis B & C.
- NHQ will hold the final Selection on the candidates on merit.
In the above, it has been discussed that how the candidates need to join Pakistan navy after passing their matric class. The candidates can also know about the eligibility criteria, required documents, selection and registration procedure. The candidates, who pass their intermediate or graduate class exams, they can get commission in Pakistan Navy by following the exact procedure. The candidates need to read the information carefully.
How to Join Pak Navy after Intermediate
The candidates, who have completed their education till inter or graduate class, they need to join Pakistan Navy. The candidates can get information regarding Pak Navy and they can apply for PN Cadet Course, which is announced by Pakistan Navy every year. The candidates can apply for commission in Pak Navy after reading the information and the candidates need to know the exact eligibility criteria and they can know about the subjects, in which they want to apply.
Branches to Apply as PN Cadet:
- Operations Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Branch
- Marital Status:
Candidates must be unmarried and male citizens of Pakistan.
- Age Limit:
Required age for PN Cadet is 16 ½ to 21 years at the time of apply.
Candidates must have height of 5’4”.
Candidates must possess qualification of HSSC or A-Level degree with minimum 60% marks from any HEC recognized institute, with different major subjects like as:
Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
How to Join Pak Navy after Graduation
If any candidate want to apply for commission in Pakistan Navy after passing his graduation, he has to apply in the Short Service Commission Course, which is extended over five years and it can also be converted into permanent commission. The candidates can apply one of many branches in Pakistan Navy. Now the candidates can get information about three branches, which are given in detail and the candidates need to read them carefully. The candidates can apply for Pak Navy to get commission in their desired branch.
Branches in Short Service Commission:
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer / IT Specialists)
- Law Branch
Eligibility Criteria for Education Branch:
- Male / Female citizen of Pakistan
- Age: Not more than 28 years.
- Height: 162.5 Centimeters (5’-4”) Minimum
- Qualification: MA/MSc Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, English & Urdu minimum 2nd division from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Special Branch as Computer Programmers:
Both Male / Female citizen of Pakistan
Candidates must have age between 20 to 35 years.
The height of candidate must be 16.5 cm (5’-4”) Minimum.
The candidates must possess qualification of Master degree in one of the following disciplines from any HEC recognized university.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Technology
Eligibility Criteria For Law Branch:
Both Male & Female citizen of Pakistan with valid CNIC issued by NADRA, are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have age between 25 to 40 years.
The height of the candidate must be 16.5 cm (5’-4”) Minimum.
The candidates must possess qualification according to the following degrees given below.
- Law Degree, which should be in addition to a degree in Arts or Sciences from a recognized university
- A practicing member of a Bar
How to Apply:
The candidates need to visit their nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center with their original documents and attested copies of the academic documents at the time of their registration. They need to add an uncrossed postal order worth Rs.200 in favor of Director of Recruitment.
- Matric, FSc, BA/BSc, MA/MSc certificates/degrees and mark sheets
- National Identity Card issued by NADRA
- Domicile Certificate
- 3 attested passport size photographs.
You can get latest jobs update of Pakistan Navy and apply online: