When the students pass their matric and intermediate class exams, they want to make their career in their own way and they start reading about different departments. They need to know joining in the Pakistan Air Force after passing their graduate class exams. They need to know the correct criteria to apply on particular post in PAF and the eligibility of the candidates. They have to avoid the ineligibility, which can create hindrance in their selection in PAF. They need to read the instructions, which can help them in fulfilling all requirements, which PAF demands from the candidates.
The candidates can read about different fields in PAF and where they want to join this force? When PAF announces the start of the recruitment of the staff in PAF, they get publish their admission notice or get information through official website of PAF and apply online meeting all necessary requirements. The candidates need to provide original and real information to PAF as the fake and wrong information leads to their ineligibility to apply for the concerned posts.
These courses include:
- Admin and special duties
- Information technology
Now we are going to discuss the posts for which one can apply these posts include:
- Aero Technician
- Aero Support
- PF and DI
- Educator Instructor
- Religious Teacher
- The candidates have to appear in the academic test, which is conducted in English and Physics at the intermediate level.
- When the candidates qualify in the academic test, they need to appear in the interview.
- After passing the interview, the candidates have to appear in the medical test.
- When the students declared medically fit, then they report to ISSB Karachi, where their aptitude test is conducted.
- PAF Headquarters selects the candidates on merit in their final selection.
Nationality: The candidates should be Pakistani and male in their gender, which is required for this post.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for the graduate class should be 18 to 30 years.
Marital Status: The graduate students can be married or unmarried.
Qualification Percentage: Candidate must have 50% or more than 50 % marks in their subjects, which is necessary for graduate students.
- The candidates must apply for registration at one place, if their registration is found at more than one place, he will be declared not eligible to apply.
- The candidates dismissed from government service, they are ineligible to apply.
- The candidates find involve in criminal case, he is ineligible to apply.
- The candidates, who make changes in the certificates or provide fake and wrong documents, they will be declared ineligible to apply.
- The candidates, who applied for airmen exams for three times, they are not allowed to apply.
You can check Pakistan Air Force PAF latest jobs on given below links: