It is great ambition for every young man of Pakistan to join Pakistan Air Force and he becomes the pilot. The complete procedure and guideline is provided to the candidates to become pilot and GD pilot and it will help those candidates, who do not know the exact and complete procedure to be selected in PAF. The complete procedure along with the necessary documents and instructions are being shared with them. They should read the following instructions carefully, which can help them in joining PAF, as the number of job opportunities is available for them to join the force and become the member of the regular force. The candidates can download their admission forms from the official website and they can enter the required information, which can be sent through the email. The students need to know the criteria for the pilot and GD pilot and the students take keen interest for the commission in PAF. The job opportunities are offered on the newspapers and through internet.
Current Jobs in Pak Air Force:
How to Join Pakistan Air Force as Pilot & GD Pilot 2016
Criteria For Applying As General Duty Pilot And Pilot:
The candidates possess with great professional skills and bravery, which can help them to fly the airplane and they must have relentless determine to fight against the extreme situation. They should know the complete procedure of selection.
Nationality: Male or female should be Pakistani.
Marital Status: Unmarried/Single
Age: Age should be 16 to 22 years old.
Height: 163 cm for both male as well as female
The candidates have to complete their 4 years training at PAF Academy Risalpur, which leads them to award BS in Aviation Science and Management from Air University Islamabad.
The candidates must have passed the FSc with 60%marks in aggregate in Pre- engineering, Pre- Medical, Computer Sciences and A LEVEL in physics, Mathematics and English.
Type Of Commission: Permanent Commission.
- The candidates have to appear in the intelligence test after passing their academic test in the subjects like Physics, English and mathematics.
- When the candidates pass their interview, their preliminary medical examination will be conducted.
- Short listed candidates will report to ISSB for further tests.
- The General Headquarters of PAF will conduct the final selection of the candidates.
- The candidates, who are rejected, screened out by ISSB or from naval courses, they are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who are not fit medically, they are not eligible.
- The candidates, who have removed from government service, they are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who have been screened out by army or navy or from other forces, they are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who have been convicted by law or court in any offense, they are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who provide fake or wrong information or conceal the real information, they are not eligible.
All of the information relating to Pakistan Air Force to join it as Pilot and GD Pilot, are provided for the candidates, who have made up their minds to apply. They need to read these guidelines carefully and follow the instructions, which are given below. The candidates need to apply in PAF through internet online service. The newspapers and website of the department is provided with the job opportunities and the candidates can read them. They can know the posts and their details with necessary documents and the eligibility of the candidates is also given there.
When the candidates read them, they know the educational qualification requirements of the candidates and the candidates can tackle the issues, and give full devotion to their field. The students should read the eligibility criteria and follow the procedure of selection & start their preparation so that they can be selected on the relevant post.
Check latest Pakistan Air Force jobs and apply online: