Pakistan Air Force gave job and commission to the male in different disciplines and there were no vacancies for the female. Now PAF starts induction of the female staff and officers in different categories. The females need to know the exact procedure to join Pakistan Air Force. They should read the instructions, which they have to follow while applying for the commission or join the job in PAF.
Pakistan Air Force is also working for the defence of the country and they are busy in protecting the aerial border and do not let the enemy aircraft to cross the border and enter in Pakistan. It has done the great job in previous years and it is also manufacturing its own aircraft, which can have great capability to fight with the enemy. The women and girls are encouraged to apply for the job at different posts. They should read the instructions and send their application forms & know about the joining procedure, which is being shared with them.
Current Jobs in Pak Air Force:
How To Join Pakistan Air Force For Females and Women
Join PAF After Matric And Intermediate As A Civilian:
If the women and girls want to join Pakistan Air Force, they must have passed at least matric and inter classes and they also meet other necessary requirements for the given posts.
|Receptionist||5||18-25 years||Matric in 2nd division.|
|Lab attendant||5||18-25 years||Matric in science.|
|Store keeper||5||18-25 years||Matric with experience in store keeping.|
|Lower Division Clerk||7||18-25 years||Matric along with typing speed of 30 wpm and must be computer literate.|
|Assistant Store Keeper||7||18 -25 years||Intermediate, experience of store keeper required.|
|Lab Assistant||7||18-25 years||F.SC must have experience of lab work.|
|Draughtsman||7||18-25 years||Matric science with three years diploma in technical drawing with three years experience from any government institution.|
|Upper Division Clerk||9||18 -25 years||Intermediate along with typing speed of 20 wpm and have knowledge about computer.|
|Steno typist||12||18 -25 years||Matric along with shorthand speed 80 wpm and typing speed 30 wpm.|
|Assistant||14||18-25 years||Graduate with typing speed with 20wpm. Computer skills are must.|
|Stenographer||15||18- 25 years||Intermediate/d.com must have shorthand speed 100 wpm and typing speed 40 wpm.|
Joining PAF After Graduation And Masters:
- The candidates can attend the graduate and master degree courses.
- The candidates can be given the admission in the engineering branch and they will join this field as GD Pilot and the candidates, who completed their inter class courses, they can get the commission on the permanent ground with 3 years training at PAF academy Risalpur.
- The candidates can attend the permanent commission course, which is prepared for the general duty pilot and for the aeronautical engineer.
Age: 16 to 22 years
Height: 163 cm
The candidates must have the qualification of FSc with at least 60% marks in the following subjects of pre-engineering and pre-medical or ‘A’ level with Mathematics, Physics and Biology. If the candidates want to join aeronautical engineering, they should have passed the FSc with 65% marks in Pre-engineering with chemistry as subject or ‘A’ level with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Joining Of PAF After Purpose Short Service Commission:
The candidates can apply for the following posts in Pakistan Air Force after passing the test.
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Child Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Gynecologist ( Classified Specialist)
- Skin Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Medical Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- ENT Specialist (Classified Specialist)
- Radiologist (Classified Specialist)
- An aesthetic ( Classified Specialist)
- Child Specialist (Graded Specialist)
- Gynecologist (Graded Specialist)
- Skin Specialist ( Graded Specialist)
- Medical Specialist ( Graded Specialist)
- ENT Specialist (Graded Specialist)
- Radiologist (Graded Specialist)
- An aesthetics (Graded Specialist)
The candidates can apply on the posts after getting the short service commission.
- The candidates can get themselves registered with PAF online and report to centers for test and interview.
- The candidates have to appear in the academic test and intelligence test, which is conducted at the selection center.
- The candidates have to appear in the interview, then in the preliminary medical examination.
- The qualified students in the interview, need to appear in the psychological and aptitude tests.
- The students have to appear at headquarter Selection board for the SSC and SPSSC and the IT candidates have to appear in the IBM program and aptitude test.
- The final medical test of the qualified students will be conducted at PAF Masroor Karachi by the Central Medical Board
- The merit list of the candidates will be made and the final students will be selected.
The students can get the complete information regarding the selection procedure and all courses, which are conducted for the girls and female candidates and the selected candidates will be provided all necessary facilities.
Check latest Pakistan Air Force jobs and apply online: