Pakistan Army is the defensive force of Pakistan which serves the nation by defending the borders of Pakistan. The soldiers even don’t care for their lives in the sake of their country and sacrifice their lives if it is needed. Apart from Pak Army, there are also paramilitary forces of Pakistan which also defend the country. One among them is Rangers that was founded in 1947 to safeguard the eastern borders of Pakistan. The rangers come under the Ministry of Interior Govt. The rangers force is divided in two parts. These are Punjab rangers and Sindh Rangers. Headquarter of Punjab rangers is in Lahore while Sindh rangers HQ is in Karachi. Below here, you will find the process through which the interested candidates can apply to join rangers to serve the nation.
For joining this field criteria is as under of various categories:
- Minimum height of a candidate must be 5’ 6” while more height is preferred.
- Normal minimum chest should be 33 inches while chest with expansion 33 ½ inches.
- Maximum allowed weight is 121 lbs while candidates with higher weight are ineligible.
Age Limits: Age limit is between 18 and 25 years but the upper age limit can be extended up to 27 years by Punjab Govt. of director rangers.
|Post Name||Education Required|
|Sub Inspector||Minimum education FA or higher education is also preferred.|
|Havildar Naik||Matric higher education is also preferred.|
|Sepoy||Minimum 8th class education from any Government institution.|
|Religious Teacher||Minimum Matric passed education from any Govt. school which provides religious education.|
For Ex-Servicemen: Following educational requirements are as under:
|Post Name||Education Required|
|Sub-Inspector||Matric or an equivalent exam from a recognized board. Or 1st RU, 1st MR, 3rd English.|
|Havildar||Matric or an equivalent exam from recognized board|
|Sepoy||2nd CI Army education certificate, 3rd CI MR.|
Now this is the information about the different categories in which the candidates can join rangers force. Given below are the documents and other information regarding the requirements to join rangers department.
- The department held physical fitness test earlier for the candidates after which the written test of respective department is held for the successful candidates of physical fitness test.
- At the time of interviews, several documents are required from candidates including duty attested 3 passport size photos, original domicile and CNIC.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for test or interview.
- Rs. 50 is the fee of application form which is non-refundable. This is the complete information about the requirements to join the rangers force.
Every year, recruitment process and dates are advertised in newspapers and also available at social media from where the vacancies and posts can be seen. Therefore, it is no more difficult to find the available job and the candidates can know about their required job through newspapers or internet. It is necessary for the candidates of these jobs to be physically and mentally fit in order to join and perform well in their dream field of armed forces.
You can check latest jobs of Pakistan Rangers and apply online: