The young person complete education and they want to get commission in Pak Army, Navy or Air Force. The students, who want to get education in the Engineering department, they have the golden chance to get commission in PAF and they start working as the Aeronautical Engineers after completing their education at BE level in PAF academy. Pakistan Air Force is offering commission in PAF Aeronautical Engineering 2015. PAF has established Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra, Attock and it serves PAF by providing its services to jet aircrafts and armors. Now the candidates get the information and they can join PAF in the Aeronautical Engineering.
The candidates, who want to get commission, they need to read following instructions and they should apply with confidence and become part of PAF. Pakistan Air Force has unique system of education and service. It offers the job opportunities to the fresh graduates to come and join its Aeronautical Engineering field and they can apply for different jobs of several categories. The candidates can apply online after downloading the application forms and they can send their application forms with their required documents to the given email address. The students should follow the joining criteria, which is given for the aeronautical engineering.
Current Jobs in Pak Air Force:
Departments to Apply:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Professional Continuing Education
Age: Age limit for the candidates is 16 to 22 years.
Marital Status: Candidate must be unmarried.
Nationality: Male and female candidates should be Pakistani.
Height (Male): Minimum 5 feet 4 inches or 163cm
Height (Female): Minimum 4 feet 10 inches or 147cm
The candidates must be qualified with matric with first division and FSc with first division or minimum 65% or more marks in Pre-Engineering subjects with Chemistry and ‘A’ level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates have to appear in the academic test in Physics, Mathematics and English, then appear in the intelligence test.
- The successful candidates appear in the interview and after qualifying in the interview, they need to appear for preliminary medical examination.
- Short listed candidates are selected and send to ISSB for further exams.
- General headquarter of PAF will do the final selection of the candidates.
- The candidate is not eligible to apply, who is rejected by ISSB or for the naval courses.
- The candidates is not eligible, who is medically unfit.
- The candidates terminated from government services are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates are not eligible, who are screened out from armed, naval or any other institution.
- The candidate is also not eligible, if court or law convicts it in any offense.
- The candidates, who conceal real information or provide fake information, they are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are tested for one year validity by GHQ AHQ or ISSB selection board, which will be stand for one year.
The above-mentioned information and instructions are provided to the students, so that they need to follow them to apply as an Aeronautical engineer in Pakistan Air Force.
Join Pakistan Air Force latest jobs and apply online: