Recently, a new extremely cheap smartphone has been introduced by Lenovo and its name is Vibe B. There is a 4.5” display with FWVGA (854 x 480) resolution while you will get 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage and a 64-bit quad core MediaTek MT6735M processor under the hood.
The main camera is of 5 MP resolution with LED flash while the front camera is of 2 MP resolution. It has 2000 mAH battery that can last on standby on 4G for a whole week.
The connectivity options of the device include dual SIM support along with the most important factor of 4G LTE.
The weight of the phone is 144 g while it will come in plastic with white and black versions. Lenovo Vibe B is available at an affordable price of $87 but even then it has to compete against several big names.
Lenovo Vibe B Specifications
- CPU: 1 GHz quad-core 64-bit
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6735M
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, customized
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- 4.5” IPS with FWVGA (854 x 480) resolution
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 32 GB
- Primary: 5 MP, LED
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, microUSB, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Price: $87