Recently in an amazing ceremony in Karachi, QMobile launched M6 which is its best smartphone so far. Rs. 29,500 is the price of this smartphone and its main features are 5,000 mAh battery (with fast charger) and trendy unit body metal design.
Like Nokia 6, QMobile is also using 6000 series aluminum which is covering 97% body of the phone, as stated by QMobile.
On the front, there is a 5.5” display while internal specs of the device include 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage and an octa core cortex-A53 processor.
Complete specs of the smartphone are mentioned below:
QMobile M6 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- Price: Rs. 29,500