Pak Suzuki has increased the prices for most of the car and this move has been done due to suffering of declining in the sales of the vehicles in the market. Pak Suzuki earned good profit with the introduction of taxi scheme by the government and during last 9 months of 2016, the profit of Pak Suzuki was went down by 55% as compared to the same period of the last year.
The decrease in the sale and profit of the Suzuki cars was experienced due to end of Punjab Taxi Scheme and it has triggered to increase in prices of the vehicles. Japanese Yen is also getting stronger than Pakistani Rupees and it is also another possible reason for increase in the prices of the cars.
There are the new prices of the Suzuki vehicles for Pak Suzuki and the vehicle models are also mentioned there with the increase in the prices and they are given with the brackets below:
- WagonR VXR = PKR 1,054,000 (+25,000 rupees)
- WagonR VXL = PKR 1,094,000 (+25,000 rupees)
- Ciaz M/T = PKR 1,859,000 (+160,000 rupees)
- Ciaz A/T = PKR 1,999,000 (+160,000 rupees)
- Mehran VX = PKR 655,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VXR = PKR 708,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VX CNG = PKR 725,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Mehran VXR CNG = PKR 778,000 (+5,000 rupees)
- Ravi VX = PKR 672,000 (+1,000 rupees)
- Bolan VX = PKR 730,000 (+5,000 rupees)
The new prices of the vehicles are applicable from 01 April and the orders placed before 01 April, will be dealt with the old prices. There is the biggest price raise in Suzuki Ciaz with Rs.160,000 and it is increased in both automatic and manual transmission options. This price hike can affect the sale of the car and it can turn off the potential buyers. The prices of the vehicles, Wagon R, VXR and VXL have been gone up by Rs.25,000 and there is considerable increase of Rs.5,000 in all models of Suzuki Mehran and it can affect the sale of the vehicle.
Not The First Time
Pak Suzuki has already increased the prices of the vehicles and the company has increased the prices of the vehicles like Mehran, Cultus and WagonR by Rs.20,000, Rs.80,000 and Rs.103,000 respectively.