The fully funded Asian Development Bank scholarships 2020 are offered to the international students to study in the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The applications are invited from the eligible candidates and the ADB Scholarships are provided by the Japanese government and it has the purpose to provide the chance t the students to get admissions in the postgraduate, MA and PhD studies.
There are total 300 fully funded international scholarships, which will be offered to the international students under ADB Scholarship 2020 this year. It is the great opportunity to the students to carry out free study in New Zealand and ADB Scholarship is one of the most prestigious and famous scholarship for the international students all over the world.
In the ADB scholarship 2020, the long range of academic disciplines is offered and the duration of the course will be 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. ADB scholarship in New Zealand will contain the full tuition fee, basic cost of living, medical, airfare tickets, a grant for a thesis. The candidates should also note that University of Melbourne is also offering the 600 graduate research scholarships for the master, MPhil and PhD programs.
ADB Scholarship 2020 Details
Scholarship to be taken: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
Course Level: Postgraduate, MA/Ph.D
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
Deadline: 19 July 2019
About ADB Scholarship
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers the postgraduate scholarships to 300 students annually to carry out their studies in Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
The maximum duration of Scholarship award is two (2) years for Masters and three (3) years for PhD programs.
Available Fields for New Zealand by ADB
The University of Auckland provides the ADB Scholarships in the following fields.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
The ADB Scholarship is full scholarships for international students it is great scholarships in New Zealand. This fully funded scholarship. It will cover all the cost of the program as well the other expenses too.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country after finishing his / her course of study.
- If the scholars are carrying out the research work, the special grant for the preparation of thesis.
- The candidates should be national of ADB borrowing countries and you need to check the list of current developing member countries to visit ADB – Japan Scholarship program to check the name of your country.
- The candidates can get admission to approved master at the approved master degree at the academic institution.
- The candidates should have bachelor degree or the equivalent with superior academic record.
- The candidates must have minimum two years of full time professional work experience (acquired after university degree) at the time sending the application forms.
- The candidates should be proficient in oral and written English communication skills so that they can pursue their studies.
- The candidates should be under 35 years of old at the time of sending the admission forms. In the exceptional cases, the programs appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- The candidates must be in good state of health.
- The candidates should be agreed to return to their home country after completing their programs.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of employment showing duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income paid by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
The selection of the candidates will be carried out from 22 July 2019 to 27 September 2019. The successful applicants will be notified by November 2019.
The candidates can send their application forms to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 by 19 July 2019.
How to Apply
The candidates can find the detailed information about procedure of applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 from the link, which is given below in Red Color.