Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2018:
Turkey Burslari scholarship 2018 third round of applications will be received between 16 April to 16 May 2018. The applications are invited from the interested candidates for third round fully funded Turkey scholarship 2018 for the international students. The students from all over the world can send their application forms for the fully funded Turkey Burslari scholarships.
It is not only providing the educational opportunities to the students at the international level but also wealth of knowledge and experience. Turkey is offering the scholarships to the international students belong to different countries and regions of the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye is the country, which is located in two continents like Asia and Europe. It enables Türkiye to reflect diverse cultures and experiences to the whole world. Türkiye opens the doors of its universities for the international students by offering them “Türkiye Scholarships”.
This scholarship is offered with vast opportunities and education in qualified Turkish universities and they will help you to gain new perspectives and abilities to make you be one step ahead of others in your career.
Undergraduate & Masters Degree
Turkey Burslari Scholarship is provided for all types of study level.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs (Bachelors 4 Years)
- Masters Degree Programs ( 2 years)
- Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Turkey Universities offers all fields of study to international students.
The Turkey Burslari scholarship 2018 will cover the expenses of the participants. The monthly allowance allocated according to level of study, which is given as follow:
- For Undergraduate Students: 700 Turkish Lira Per Month
- For Master’s Students: 950 Turkish Lira Per Month
- For Ph.D. Students: 1,400 Turkish Lira Per Month
- Research Scholarships: 3,000 Turkish Lira Per Month
Accommodation & other benefits:
- Students will be provided the accommodation in public university dormitories without any fees. The students, who do not live in these dormitories, they can opt for other housing options on their own expenses.
- The students do not pay the tuition or university fees.
- The health expenses of the students are covered by the public health insurance.
- The students will have to read the Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish language proficiency.
- The students are offered with one time ticket for first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after finishing the studies.
The academic criteria for the applicants will be measured on the basis of these documents:
- Diploma Grade
- General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
- International Test Score (if any)
- Other Academic Assessment Score
- Cumulative GPA
- The undergraduate degree candidates must not be older than 21 years of age and master’s degree must have 30 years of age & for doctoral degree the candidates must have 35 years of age.
- Candidates must be a graduate or carry on graduate degree at the end of the current academic year.
- Be citizen of any country other than Turkey (anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before is not eligible to apply).
- Students, who are already studying in Türkiye universities, are not allowed to apply to the level as they are already studying.
The list of countries open for undergraduate applications in the second round of Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2018 is given as under:
Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Palestine, Morocco, Somalia, Libya, Democratic Republic of Congo, Slovenia, Gambia, Venezuela, Cuba, Qatar, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Senegal, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Russia, Kuwait, China, Dominica, Grenada, Belarus, Congo Republic, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sao Tome and Principe, Mauritania, Georgia, Bulgaria, Algeria, Romania, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Comoros Islands, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Mali, Poland, Jamaica, Central African Republic, Lebanon, Yemen, Madagascar, Finland, Iraq, Haiti, Panama, Liberia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Dominican Republic, Laos, Estonia, Croatia, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago, Gabon, Saint Lucia, Equatorial Guinea, Burkina Faso, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Benin, UAE, Bolivia, Brunei, Cape Verde, Djibouti, Chad, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, East Timor, Eritrea, Iran, Israel, Cambodia, Cameroon, Kosovo, North Korea, Latvia, Niger, Uzbekistan, Palau, Malawi, Marshall Islands, Lithuania, Hungary, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovakia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Oman, Greece.
The list of countries opens for Masters & Ph.D. applications in the 3rd round of Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2018 are as follows:
China, Panama, Taiwan.
16th May 2018
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
- The application can be sent online.
- Candidates are required to submit required information and documents through the application system.
Note: Applications submitted by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted