The candidates can apply for 6th International Winter Program on the Human Rights & Asia and this is the 2 weeks long program and the organizers of the program are waiting for the participants. This International Winter Program is managed every year at Seoul National University and it allows the participants to think over human rights issues and they can get deeper understandings of the human rights issues in Asia.
6th International Winter Program on the Human rights and Asia helps the participants to examine economic and social rights to gender and refugees in the context of corporate responsibility.
6th International Winter Program on Humans Rights & Asia Details
- Country: South Korea
- Location: Seoul National University, South Korea
- Program Duration: 2 Weeks
- Program Dates: 6th Jan to 20th Jan2019
- Program Cost: Fully Funded
Expenses of Program:
The program will cover following expenses of selected participants in this International Winter Program:
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets to & From Country
- Visa fee will be provided (if applicable)
- On-Campus accommodation.
Who Can Apply?
- Post Graduates Students, Junior Researchers, Lawyers, Activists, National & International Civil Servants from all over the world.
- The Course will be in English.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- A Copy of Your Valid Passport (contain your photo)
- Application Documents:
- Application form
- Motivation Letter
- Research/Advocacy Plan
- Article Review
- A Letter of recommendation (How to write a letter of recommendation for scholarship | A Complete Guide)
How to Apply for 6th International Winter Program on Humans Rights & Asia
- Step 1. The candidates will complete following application documents given in the annexes below and save this document under file name: [Family Name & Given Name – Application 2019.docx].
- Step 2. The candidates save CV under file name: [Family Name & Given Name – CV 2019]
- Step 3. The aspirants will send all files (Application Documents, CV and, a Copy of their passport) to [email protected] with the subject line: [Family Name & Given Name – 2019]
- Step 4. A Letter of Recommendation
- In the recommendation letter, the referee must indicate his/her full title, name, affiliated organization and email address. The letter should be signed and sent personally as PDF file to [email protected]
- The name of letter of recommendation file and the subject line of the e-mail should be [Family Name & Given Name of the Applicant – Recommendation 2019]. Please make sure the recommendation letter also meets the deadline below.
- Applicants must fill out the name of their referee in their application form.
The deadline for the applications for 6th International Winter Program on the Human rights & Asia is 12 October 2018, 18:00 (Korea standard time: GMT + 09:00)