The applications are invited from the students, who want to get the Acumen Fellowship program. The Acumen Fellowship program is the intensive leadership development program, which is designed for the social change makers.
This is fully funded scholarship program and it is operating in East Africa, Colombia, India, Pakistan and West Africa. The fellows program is designed for leaders from all over the country or region with the knowledge, skills and community to become more effective, collaborative agents of the change.
The fellows program is the one year leadership development program, which is designed to connect and cultivate the pipelines of social changemakers, who want to tackle the poverty in their communities. It is designed to center on the group based learning, self reflection and real world applications. They are the extraordinary leaders, who have the capacity to transform the society positively.
Acumen Fellowship Program Details:
- Acumen covers the programs related expenses during fellowship year and it is added with all costs, which are connected with seminars like lodging, meal, transportation and visas.
- Their Fellows Program centers of five in person seminars are designed to improve the capacity of the individuals to innovative and drive change, when they remain in their full time jobs.
- The Fellows get the training, practical tools and the space to find their own leadership journeys when they are connected with the innovators all over the Acumen local and global communities.
- They possess the unique virtual content, which can enable them to connect with peers and carry on developing of the skills to make the lasting social impact among the seminars.
- They give the space and security for Fellows to practice self reflection, broaden their perspectives and identify such areas for their personal development.
- They design content to focus on being relevant and it is applicable to the everyday lives and social impact work of Fellows.
- Build the pipeline of leaders, who can understand and create the lasting social change.
- Develop the leaders, who can challenge the status quo and they can inspire the communities to build the better future.
- Social entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, and organizational builders.
- Social entrepreneurs: Have launched or lead their own social change initiatives.
- Social entrepreneurs: Are running a social change initiative within an existing organization.
- Organizational builders: Are an integral part of building a social change organization, but do not play a founding role.
- The individuals, who have demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- The individuals, who are committed and ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey, which is followed by induction into larger Fellows Community.
- Individuals of all ages and education levels can participate in the program, which is conducted in English.
- The individuals, who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy in order to create positive change in their region.
- Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector and they must be committed to end poverty in their community through their work.
- The individuals, who are making long-term play at system-level impact and are seeking leadership skills and moral imagination to make it happen.
How to Apply:
- Apply online through the given link.
- The application deadline for the Acumen Fellowship Program is September 9, 2018.