AIESEC is the global platform for the young candidates in order to provide the AIESEC Internship opportunities to explore and develop the leadership skills. The members of this program are interested in the world issues, leadership and management. It is the non-governmental and not for profit organization, which has been working with United Nations Economic and Social Council to give the consultation and it is also affiliated with UN DPI and the member of ICMYO and it is recognized by the UNESCO. The AIESEC International has the registration as Foundation in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
There are many Pakistani students, who go to AIESEC and they get the full benefit from AIESEC Internship opportunities each year. It is the self funded program and AIESEC will provide the internship for 6 weeks in any foreign country.
My Expenses in AIESEC for 6 Weeks:
- AIESEC Fee: 12,000/-
- VISA Fee: 5,000/-
- Ticket: Round Airfare Flight Ticket from Peshawar to Cairo: 46,000 PKR.
- Accommodation in Cairo: 75$ for 6 Weeks.
- Other Expenses: Other Expenses are Meals, Shopping, Travelling etc.
My total expenses comes to roundabout 1 lac and 20 thousand PKR, in which flight tickets, visa fee, accommodation, meals, traveling and shopping. It is fair that the total expenses are about 1 lac and 20 thousand for 6 weeks with the flight tickets.
AIESEC in numbers:
- 29,679+ Members worldwide.
- 120+Countries & territories.
- 7,884+Partner Organizations.
- 109,562+ Last year experiences.
- 1,000,000+ AIESEC Alumni.
Programs they offer.
- Global Volunteer
- It is cross-cultural program for the young people and they can gain personal development and leave an impact on the world. They can get the benefits of Global Volunteer Experience new cultures. There’s nothing quite like being in new country, living and volunteering with people.
- Global Talent
- Global talent is the internship experience for the young people, who have the aim to develop their professional career in the global setting.
- Global Entrepreneurship
- The global entrepreneur is the internship experience within the startup and the young people can get, learn and contribute in the entrepreneurial world.
Who can apply?
- People/students of 18+ age apply for Global Volunteer program.
- Only graduates can apply for Global Talent
- Any student enrolled in university can apply for Global Talent.
How to apply for AIESEC Internship Opportunities?
- Log in to official website of AIESEC. (Link is mentioned below)
- Find your particular exchange program (Global Volunteer, Global Talent, Global Entrepreneurship)
- Choose country you want to apply for.
- Fill the details in the form.
- Submitting Form and Representative of AIESEC from Pakistan will contact you & he will tell you further Process.
You can learn more at https://www.aiesec.org/. You can also visit AIESEC Pakistan Facebook Page for Detailed & Daily Updates about application opening date. The Link of Page is (https://www.facebook.com/aiesecpk/)