Ashoka ChangemakerXchange fully funded exchange program offers the opportunity to eligible candidates to apply for this exciting chance as this program will be managed in Thailand 2018. ChangemakerXchange covers the travel costs to and from Bangkok, Thailand and the costs of the conference for all four nights and five days inclusive of intercity travel, hotel accommodation, food and entrance fee etc.
The conference will be managed from 23 October evening till 27 October and the participants will leave to their country on 28 October in the morning and the participants must be able to attend all days in the youth program.
If you are ready to apply for this program, Ashoka ChangemakerXchange fully funded program and become part of the diverse culture and explore different cultures, then you should scroll down to read the information about Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Bangkok, Thailand 2018.
This mission of this program is to maximize the social impact of young changemakers by taking part in the retreats and become the part of the global community of social innovators to learn from each other and co-create the projects together.
ChangemakerXchange is the global collaboration platform of the young social innovators in order to connect and develop the cross border collaborations. Code for Asia Society Ltd and Rid with Books host the special Thailand summit and or exclusive partner in Ginkgo Foundation has made it possible.
The summit will be managed from 23 October evening to 27 October evening and the participants will leave the country on 28 October in the morning and the participants must have to attend the summit during all these days.
- ChangemakerXchange covers the travel costs to and from Thailand and cost of the conference for all four nights and five days including the inter city transport, hotel accommodation, food and entrance fees etc.
- The foreigners will cover their visa costs.
- The limited number of stipends in the special cases is provided on the request. If you need a stipend, you should inform them in the application forms.
Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Invites Applications from the Following Countries:
Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Please write the application in the world document before completing the following form as it does not allow you to save the progress.
- Applicants for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange:
- Must have age between 18 and 35. Please note limited number of three places is provided to people having age 30 and above.
- Must have good level of English to enable them to understand, present and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have skills and know-how to be part of special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded social venture which is up and running and address the relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with idea only or who are volunteering for any organization.
Your Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand Team.
The deadline for applications is 11:59 GMT +7 on Friday 3 August 2018
- Fill Online Application Form by clicking on Submit. Please draft application in word document before filling out following form as it does not allow you to save your progress.
Please ensure to read following information carefully before applying. If you have any question or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out Varistha Nakornthap at [email protected].