The Asian Development Bank Japan scholarship programs offers the master degree scholarship for a year for studies in management, economics, science and technology and in other development related fields. Do the candidates know that the applications are now open.
Asian Development Scholarships 2020 Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: December 1st, 2019
Financial Coverage in ADB Scholarship
ADB scholarship is the full scholarship for the international students in USA and this is the great scholarship, which will cover the cost of the program and other expenses too.
Full Tuition fees.
- Airfare from home country of scholar to the United States.
- The basic cost of living in the USA.
- Health and medical insurance in the United States.
- Airfare from the USA, to the home country of scholar on completion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, special grant may be provided for thesis preparation.
List of Fields & Major Available
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be the national of the ADB borrowing member countries and for the list of the current developing member countries, visit the ADB Japan scholarship program so that you can check the name of your country.
- The candidates should get the admission to the approved master at approved academic institution.
- The candidates must have completed the bachelor degree or equivalent with superior academic record.
- The candidates have minimum two years full time professional work experience (get after the university degree) at the time of submission of the application forms.
- The candidates should be proficient in oral and written English communication skills so that they can able to pursue their studies there.
- The candidates must be under 35 years of age at the time of submission of application. In the exceptional cases, for programs, which are suitable for the senior officials and managers and the age limit should be 45 years for them.
- The candidates must be in good health.
- The candidates should be agreed to return to their home country after completing their program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
The candidates can send their application forms for the Asian Development Bank scholarships 2020 by 01st December 2019.
How to Apply
The candidates can find the detailed information about procedure of applying to the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 from the link, which is given below in the red color.