Government of Pakistan recently has launched the largest undergraduate scholarship programme and it is the ever largest scholarship programme in the history of country. Prime Minster Imran Khan announced this scholarship under the Ehsaas Scholarship Priogramme on his Tweet and scholarship launching ceremony.
Main Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Schoalarship Programme 2019
- Per annum reserved Scholarships are 50,000
- In 4 years total 200, 0000 scholarships will be awarded
- For females 50% quota is reserved
- Full tuition fees will be given
- Monthly Stipend
- Students enrolled in Government Universities and Colleges
- Students from poor family background
Ehsaas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Ehsaas Scholarship Programme will be awarded to students of Undergraduate degree Programs.
Procedure to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- Only online applications will be entertained
- Applications directly submitted to HEC or BISp will not be accepted.
Ehsaas Scholarship Deadline
To apply for Scholarship programme last date is December 10, 2019