A report by a Twitter user Bhanu suggests that galaxy Note II is next to get Android 4.3 jelly Bean update, while Samsung galaxy S III and Galaxy S4 already got it. At Samsung service centers, the Android 4.3 build for the phablet has hit.
The firmware version of the update is built on 31st October and is N7100XXUEMJ9. The Note II users will be treated by the latest version of Jelly Bean with support for Galaxy Gear smartwatch and for faster user interface interaction, it will add TRIM capabilities.
Regarding a specific date for the update’s release, Samsung hasn’t provided official information. But the rest of the features are as follows.
• ANT+ Support
• Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
• Improved RAM management
• Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
• Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
• New Camera firmware
• New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
• New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
• New Samsung Keyboard
• OpenGL 3.0 Support
• Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
• Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded