The candidates are asked to submit applications for 2019 Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) and this program has the duration of nine months. US department of State has funded, non degree program to provide young teachers of English as the opportunity to refine their teaching skills and increase their English language proficiency. The students can extend their knowledge of society and culture of United States to teach their native language to US.
The students and the strengthening foreign language instruction at the colleges and university of US. The participants of Fulbright FLTA discussion with their host communities in the forms of conversation groups, extracurricular activities and the community outreach projects. The Fulbright FLTA participants must return to their home countries on the completion of their programs.
United State of America
- Tentative Announcement: March/April
- Duration: 9-10 months
- Grantees start studies: Fall next year
- The grant funds tuition, airfare, textbooks, a living stipend, and health insurance.
- Al FLTA Fellows will receive a Monthly Stipend.
- Health Insurance
- Travel Support
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA):
- Having Pakistani nationality with valid Pakistani Passport.
- Resident in Pakistan throughout the nomination and selection process.
- Be a young, energetic and early career educator.
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education.
- Be a teacher of the English language or a related field at the college or university level.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred.
- The candidates are not required to take the TOEFL exam.
July 11 2018
How to Apply:
- You need to download Application Form (MS Word File), which is given below.
- Attach required documents.
- The USEFP office will notify you after receipt of application by email. This may take some time as there may be some applications to process.