Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships are offered to the students and the applications for scholarships are called from the candidates. The candidates should apply for Harbin Institute of Technology scholarship to study the master degree or the doctoral degree under Chinese government scholarship.
Harbin Institute of Technology is included in the world top engineering university and Harbin Institute of Technology offers the scholarship under Chinese government scholarship programs for academic year 2019-2020. If the candidates want to apply, there is no registration fee for this scholarship and it is best fully funded scholarship program in China. You should avail this scholarship. The fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students in China will be included with tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship Details
- Country: China, Harbin
- Cost: Full Scholarship
- Applications Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Course Level: Master Degree & Doctoral Degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
The Chinese scholarships are considered best scholarships and Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship will include following:
- Exemption from Registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee.
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- The monthly stipend is granted to the students.
The following stipends will be granted to the students under Chinese government scholarship 2018-2019 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
Duration of the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship
|S. No.||Categories of Applicants||Duration of Major Studies||Duration of Remedial Chinese Language Studies||Duration of Scholarship|
|1.||Master’s Degree Students||
|2.||Doctoral Degree Students||
- This Scholarship is provided to Non-Chinese Nationals.
- Required educational background and age limit.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have degree in bachelors and he should be under age of 35 years. Applicants for doctoral studies must have master degree and be under age of 40 years.
- Excellent performance in the study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
English Language Requirements:
For Doctoral Degree
The education is being imparted in all doctoral degree programs in English or Chinese (except School of Humanities, S. S. and Law).
For Masters Degree
The education in the master degree programs is imparted in Chinese, except for English programs of Management, Material Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Chemical Engineering & Life Science and Technology.
English Language Requirements
For programs taught in English, the applicant whose native language is not English, they should submit English proficiency certificate, a score above 80 for TOEFL or 5.5 for IELTS, or certificate from former university is also acceptable, if their programs are taught in English.
The applicants, who do not have command on Chinese language, the need to take one year Chinese language course and they need to pass HSK 4 so that they can continue major studies in the Chinese language.
The applicants provide following materials correctly (in duplicate) and pay for material assessment fee.
- 1. Application Form for grant of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- 2. Those, who obtain application of China Scholarship Council online, they shall fill in and print application form (in duplicate) after submitting online.
- 3. The CSC Online Application System is provided at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
Choose type B (HIT university code is 10213)
- 4. Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- 5. Transcripts
- 6. Attach two recommendation letters with application forms
- 7. Passport copy (valid minimum for one year).
- 8. Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form
- Acceptance letter ( not a must)
Important Links For Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship
You can get all necessary details about scholarship by following the links, which are given below. Supervisor link website is in Chinese and you need to use Google translator.
The last date to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology scholarship is 31 December 2018. The candidates need to fill Chinese government scholarship online application.