The applications are invited from the eligible candidates to attend the fully funded conference in USA to connect the students from all over the world. The international conference is all expenses paid opportunity to connect the undergraduate students across the world with the business executives. The opportunities are now being given for you to apply and explore the world.
We connect the leaders of today with the students like you, who will be the leaders of tomorrow. The theme of this year is ‘the future of work’ and we will examine the disruptions in workforce and implications for our generation.
Please have a look at some of the other Past Conferences:
Cost/funding for participants:
- Fully Funded
- New York City, USA
THE FUTURE OF WORK
The future of work is the hottest topics in the sectors like business, publications from McKinsey & New World of work of the company to 2019 Development Report of the World Bank and it has outlined relevant questions, which the new generation of industry professionals is facing, which are:
- Substantial developments in technology to mark shift from mechanized assistance to the automated replacement
- Changing structure of workforce, rise of independent and fissured work, increase in outsourcing and enhanced globalization and growing gig economy
- Stagnation of incomes in economies across the world and increasing income inequality
- 3 Days
- 150 Attendees
Program Starts: November 18, 2018
Program Ends: November 20, 2018
Plus Point for Students to be a part of Conference in USA:
We will pilot the writing competition as the alternate application to conference. The students will submit the editorial, which is based on the theme of the conference. (The Future of Work) and grand prize winner will get a spot at the international conference of this year. The top three editorials will be published in the ‘Business Today Magazine and it reaches over 200,000 students in North America.
Description of a Candidate:
Students may apply to both general application and writing competition, or either one; they will not be penalized for whichever method they choose.
- Applicants need to be an undergraduate in fall 2018.
- Able to attend all three days of the conference.