The candidates should note that applications are open for International Youth Camp in Turkey 2018 and it is the fully funded program by Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF-DC).
It is the great opportunity for the teens to attend this summer camp and they integrate with the young people, who share the common values, historic and cultural heritage with each other and the ties of the brotherhood and friendships are strengthened among the students and their societies.
The round trip travel expenses will be covered by international summer camp from their own country to Samsun Airport in which visa, medical and travel insurance and personal expenses like meals and accommodation are included. The summer camp is fully sponsored by Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF-DC).
The participants will build the powerful future in this International Youth Camp on the shared values, which can contribute to develop their future young leaders sensitive regarding social and global issues and promote the development of the society and the humanity at all points and thus preserve the values. The international youth camp being conducted in Turkey is fully funded and it will cover following expenses of participants.
Travel: The host will cover the round trip travel expenses from their own country to Samsun Airport including visa, medical and travel insurance of the participants.
Accommodation & Other Costs: The organizers will cover the domestic transportation, food, accommodation and other relevant local hospitality.
Location & Dates:
Youth camp will be managed in Samsun, Turkey.
Date: 17 – 23 September 2018 (arrival: 17th September, departure: 23rd September 2018).
The organizing team will do the final selection of the participants following their criteria, which are described below:
- The participants should be the citizen of OIC member state or the representative of Muslim community in non-OIC member states.
- The applicants should check their country here (http://www.oicexchanges.org/members/oic-member-state-countries). (For Your facility, Pakistan is Eligible).
- Able to speak English
- Age must be between 18 – 30 years.
- The applicants must have some media background (study, work experience or interest); (it does not necessary that applicant must have media background, interest is excellent).
- Involved in or coordinated any media related project.
- Active in community services. (Like volunteer activities etc).
- Motivated to attend the complete youth camp.
Important: The selected participants will be informed.
International Youth Camp program details:
The Summer School Turkey Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF-DC), which is the international institute and affiliated with Organization of the Islamic Conference and it has announced that the below call for application issued by Ministry of Youth and Sports of Republic of Turkey on ‘Youth Media Capacity Building Summer Camp’, which will be withheld in the frame work of the ‘Al-Quds Ash-Sharif – OIC Youth Capital 2018’ International program.
When you want to get the goals and create the better environment for young people, this international youth camp will be the combination of thematic workshops, sportive activities and interactive presentations. It will encourage the active involvement of young people and give the space to express their views and help in strengthening the ties through their interactive workshops.
- The find the key elements.
- To know to evaluate the reliability of the sources and approach any information critically.
- To find the interrelation between media messages and the tolerance or intolerance in our societies especially to topic of migrants and the refugees crisis.
- To find how to distinguish between audience and media bias.
- Build the capacity of the Muslim Youth regarding leadership skills and also empower then through the meaningful participation in media.
- Facilitate the connections of young people to language, heritage, culture and identity through participation of media.
- To find and understand media and youth participation in media with cultural diversity as the group processes and concepts.
- Provide the tools for the multiplication and development of participation of youth in media.
Announcement of Selection:
The selected participants will get the email confirmation with detail of logistics. There is short time of receipt of applications so the first come first serve principle will be applied and there is no chance to inform them, who are not selected. The applicants can get the general information on the selection and the results will be posted at ICYF-DC website (www.icyf-dc.org) and the social media accounts.
The deadline for the receipt of the applications from the candidates for the International Youth Camp, which is 5 August 2018.
For further questions, please contact with Ms. Tuğba Ceren ÇERÇİ, Project Coordinator at Email: [email protected] and Phone: +902124653939(Ext: 22) between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM (GMT+3) from Monday to Friday.
Are you ready to submit the application form for the fully funded Youth Program 2018? If yes, apply now.