The federal government, under the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication MOITT, Islamabad has decided to take an ultimate initiative to empower and secure the women of Pakistan.
In this regard, under the presidency of federal minister of IT, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, a meeting was held on Thursday. It was decided in the meeting that for the welfare of women the “Baytee” program will be started and a Mobile application will be developed under this program so that they may able to use the latest technology for their important services of daily life needs.
Using the “Baytee” mobile application, women will be able to:
• Find advocacy programs on women rights
• Receive news about laws and regulations regarding women rights
• Inquire about schools and scholarships for women
• Find nearby job and training opportunities
• Seek health services in their area
• Get information about the nearest woman police station and hostels
By using “Baytee” application, women will also be provided with all women empowerment projects under all public and private sector. Moreover a dedicated helpline will also be available for women under the “Baytee” project.