Nestle Pakistan jobs 2018 for the fresh and the experienced graduates are offered. If the candidates want to work in the big national Nutrition company, they can apply in the leading nutrition, health and wellness company of the world by apply at their earliest. The company has the motto of ‘Good Food, Good Life’ and we commit to every day and everywhere to increase the lives throughout life with good food and beverages.
Nestle is the largest and most valued food company of the world and the success of the company is built on the people. It enjoys 140 years of experience and it has taught him the more important than the systems and processes. We offer you the most attractive and dynamic working environment and you will find the constant opportunities for development and it is the place, where you can grow, learn and fulfill your potential to utmost.
Nestle Career Website:
Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
- Demand & Supply Planning Analyst (Job Number: 180003SG)
Read the Description for Nestle Pakistan Jobs:
- The candidates can create the process for casual modeling for all important categories, which are being covered under SAS (Statistical modeling software used for the analytics).
- The creation of flow of information in the market for right casual data to reach DSP within the agreed timelines.
- Helps to improve the forecast models and create the visibility at various forums.
- It provides the ad-hoc support for the analytical requests, for e.g. scenario building, promotional activity impact.
- They need to share and co-innovate with the counterparts in other regional competency centers in order to ensure the improvements to forecast models, which are applied for benefit of whole Nestle group.
- They will serve as SAS expert for market with time.
- They will work with BU, demand and supply planners, procurement and finance to plan the procurement of strategic materials (above market categories, NCPS etc) in align with the business plans.
- Ensure the execution through the coordination and monitoring of the strategic materials plans.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Education:
- Preferred Competencies from Past Experience:
- Advance MS Excel/SAP Proficiency
- Advanced analytical skills.
Qualification & Knowledge:
- The applicant should be:
MBA / BBA / MSc / BSc
Performance Expectations & Skills for Internal Candidates:
- The candidates must have strong analytical skill and ability to drill down data and gain insights.
- They should be able to draw recommendations from statistical modeling, strong communication skills backed with data analysis to be able to advice various businesses.
How to Apply for Nestle Pakistan Jobs:
- Create an account (Sign Up).
- The again Sign in and complete the application form.