National University of Science and Technology has made the partnership with the US Department of State in order to allow the exposure of Pakistani startups in Silicon Valley for its prestigious NUST Global Acceleration Program.
NUST Global Acceleration Program (GAP) is the sponsored program of US Department of State and purpose for the start of this program is that to expose and accelerate the Pakistani based startups that fail to interact with international market and high profile clients.
You Will Get
The Program will shortlist the 12 post revenue startups in order to meet the criteria and it will include them as the part of the own technology incubation center of NUST for a period of 12 months. NUST mentions that the program will provide the following to every founder per selected startup:
- Lodging and co-working space in Silicon Valley for 3 months.
- Business development opportunities with global clients and partners
- Build the links with world known mentors and domain specialists
- Workshops and the training on Go-To-market
- Approach to Silicon Valley investor network
- Approach to demo days and the events in the concerned thematic verticals
- Sponsored office space at the NUST Technology Incubation Center for 12 months
The eligible startups are required to transfer 5% of equity to NUST and they must have worked in the Technological Incubation Center for NUST for 12 months. The selected participants will get:
- Exposure and opportunities in Silicon Valley for 3 months
- Opportunity to develop the connections with the global partners and investors
- They get splendid Go-To-Market training and workshops
- Opportunity to develop connections in Silicon Valley
- And much more
First Silicon Valley batch will be started on 1st July 2018. The applicants are required to send their entry before 20th May 2018.