The US News and World Report agency has issue the list of the countries with the most influence all or the world.
The media agency added different factors to categories the countries on how they have settled their global matters. The BAV Group of Y&R and the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania stated the parameters that were used to rank the countries of the world. There are about 65 attributes, which were identified to calculate score of each country to show its influence at the global level.
The survey has been conducted for the 21,000 people and they assessed the countries in list against each attribute. The attributes were divided into 9 sub categories and the weights were specified s well and they are:
- Adventure (3.24%),
- Citizenship (16.95%,
- Cultural Influence (12.93%),
- Entrepreneurship (17.42%),
- Heritage (3.17%),
- Movers (10.00%),
- Open for Business (11.99%),
- Power (7.42%)
- Quality of Life (16.89%).
The report adds that these scores were normalized to account for outliers and it has transformed into scale that can be compared across the board.
Top 25 Countries
Here is the list of the top 25 countries of the world in terms of the most powerful countries of the world:
- The United States of America: USA has largest defense budget of the world and total GDP of $18.9 trillion,
- Russia: Russia has GDP of $1.3 trillion,
- China: The biggest country of the world in terms of population comes third on list and it has GDP of $11.2 trillion,
- Germany: German has GDP of $3.5 trillion GDP and comes to 4th position.
- The United Kingdom: UK has GDP of $2.6 trillion and stands at 5th on the list,
- France: GDP: $2.5 trillion,
- Japan: GDP: $4.9 trillion,
- Israel: GDP: $318.7 billion,
- Saudi Arabia: GDP: $646.4 billion,
- The United Arab Emirates: GDP: $348.7 billion,
- South Korea: GDP: $1.4 trillion,
- Canada: GDP: $1.5 trillion,
- Iran: GDP: $393.4 billion,
- Turkey: GDP: $857.7 billion,
- India: GDP: $2.3 trillion,
- Australia: GDP: $1.2 trillion,
- Switzerland: GDP: $659.8 billion,
- Italy: GDP: $1.8 trillion,
- Sweden: GDP: $511.0 billion,
- Qatar, GDP: $152.5 billion,
- Netherlands: GDP: $770.8 billion,
- Pakistan has the GDP of $283.7 billion,
- Spain: GDP: $1.2 trillion,
- Singapore: GDP: $297 billion,
- Egypt: It has GDP of $336.3 billion.