QAU is the main Pakistani university contained into the 2020 version of the yearly positioning set at number 401–500.
The list positioned 1400 universities from 92 nations over the whole world. Among them are 14 Pakistani colleges recorded underneath.
- Quaid-e-Azam University (401–500)
- COMSATS University Islamabad (601-800)
- The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (801-1000)
- International Islamic University, Islamabad (801-1000)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (801–1000)
- National University of Sciences and Technology (801–1000)
- University of Punjab (801–1000)
- Bahauddin Zakariya University (1001+)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (1001+)
- Government College University, Lahore (1001+)
- University of Peshawar (1001+)
- PMAS Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi (1001+)
- University of Sargodha (1001+)
- The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore (1001+)
At the top of the list for the fourth sequential year is the UK’s University of Oxford. The California Institute of Technology has improved its positioning to get the second position. The University of Cambridge dropped to the third position while Stanford University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology remain on the fourth and fifth positions individually.