Margalla Hills are located in Islamabad it provides most serene environment to nature and to the fitness freaks. You need to make plan for the tranquil environment and lush green natural splendor and it is particular source of pride for the people living in Islamabad and they make it the weekly ritual to scale different trails to Daman-e-Koh and Pir Sohawa.
You will be thinking to visit the wonderful and most beautiful Margalla Hills. There are different reasons that you make the plan this year.
1. You will watch the fitness aficionados even the celebrities at Trail 2 cycling track of Margalla Hills. You need to bring the mountain bike for this purpose.
2. Margalla Hills have many beautiful and worth watching stream especially in the month of monsoon season.
3. If you watch some local monkeys on the way to the top, you do not need to worry. They are friendly and they are not looked on the busy days.
4. Margalla region has the flora and fauna, which are unique and it gets to see the beautiful chirping birds on different trails.
5. You will find the normal tracks on the hills, which go horizontally at some places but you have to go up at some places.
6. When you walk 10 minutes hike from the parking spot of trail 3, you will find this steep looking ‘Fire Land’ track.
7. When you pass through the trees, you will find the green tunnels passed through the trees during the hikes in the Margalla hills.
8. When you do hike and reach to the top, you will watch the mesmerizing view of the city lights. The better time for hike is sunset hours.
9. If you take Pir Sohawa road to reach to the top, you will have plenty of places to stop and click for the beautiful photos.
10. You will surely find some of the celebrities during your routine Sunday hike.
11. If you will get there in time, you will be lucky and you will get the enjoyment of this view.
12. If you are not interested on hike on the top, they should watch this beautiful view and keep it in their minds.
13. CDA has placed some milestones and the direction guiding boards on the regular intervals through the tracks and they ensure that you do not miss out the best spots.
14. Such beautiful scenes give the nice touch.
15. You should take care of the food cravings at the most popular Monal Restaurant, when you reach at the top of the Margalla hills.
16. The Margalla hills can be the perfect weekend picnic spot and they are great for the BBQs.
17. The Margalla hills are about Pir Sohawa track and you should also visit Shah Allah Ditta caves, which are present in D-12 sector to give you change.
18. There are some spooky looking caves to wait for you and it is situated in D-12 sector of federal capital. It is said that these caves are 700 years old.
19. On which track you go, you will find the lush green vegetation.
20. If you take care of your environment, you can take the team of volunteers for the short cleanup campaign.