Salamti Fellowship program can be extended by 1 week residential fellowship programs for the people, who seek peace having the age between 18 to 30 years from all over Pakistan and they will be hosted at Bhurban.
The participants will have to live at a common place together for 7 days and they will get the chance to learn from their experts, peace lovers and they will learn from each other through their extensive week long workshops, exercises, meditation and interactive sessions. The fellowships will be started on 29 September 2018 and it will continue till 5th of October 2018.
The fellowships will continue for 7 days, with 30 participants, who will have one destination and the one goal.
Candidates nominated for this program will:
- Be under the age of 30.
- Submit detailed online application form through two-step interviews (telephonic/skype/in person).
- Be interested in peace building and tolerance.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities.
- Have sustained high level of academic achievement.
- Be willing and able to participate in the 7-day peace fellowship.
Salamti Fellowship Benefits
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will manage all accommodation and travel related arrangements of selected participants from Islamabad.
- This fellowship is entirely merit-based, fully funded and free of cost.
- You do not need to pay for food as all expenses involving food and living cost will be provided by Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness.
- Every participant will share room with another training participant, in twin sharing.
Why is it important to fill out the application form?
- Salamti fellowship application form is first step to qualify for Salamti Fellowship. Every participant will fill application form and send it back to us, which will give us an insight of your thinking, understanding and expectations from Salamti Fellowship.
- When you complete and submit the application form successfully, you will receive an email from our official address giving information about status of your application form. If application is successful, you will have to appear for an interview.
The applications forms can be submitted for Salamti fellowship by 16th September 2018.
When you want to apply for Salamti fellowship, please click on link and fill the form through https://goo.gl/forms/LEENxxN2u6SMMlGL2. Please read more regarding Salamti Fellowship at http://peacewithoutborders.pk/salamti-fellowship
If you have the general queries, contact Talha Azhar, Administration Officer, email: [email protected]. Contact no. 0332-8725511.