The previous Turkey summer school scholarship was fully funded and the huge amount of applications was received from the interested Pakistani youth. Now the talented and energetic students are asked to apply for the Turkish Summer Exchange Program. The starting forum is inviting the applications from the Pakistani candidates to learn Turkey in Turkey. The applicants from Pakistan can avail this chance to win the scholarship for Turkish summer school and learn the Turkish language in Turkey.
When they consider the numerous applications, the high interest and the requests from the Pakistani citizens to join the Turkish summer program and realize the difficult financial status of the specification of the applicants from Pakistan are offered.
- The summer program will be started and located in every part of Turkey.
- The Bolu city is located between Istanbul and Ankara and it provides enough opportunities to get in touch with the Turkish culture.
- You will get the learning atmosphere in the calm and peaceful environment of the city, which is surrounded by mountains and natural beauty of lacks and the virgin woods. The guests will be able to combine together to learn and explore nature, culture and lifestyles of Turkey.
- The duration of the program is 14 days including the days of arrival and departure.
- During Turkish Summer School, the applicants will learn Turkish with native Turkish teachers in small groups up to 10 people in a class.
Program Timelines for Turkey Summer School:
The Turkish Summer School is organized for the groups in 4 sessions.
- 1. June – 24.06.2018 – 07.07.2018
- 2. July – 15.07.2018 – 28.07.2018
- 3. August – 12.08.2018 – 25.08.2018
- 4. September – 2.09.2018 – 15.09.2018
Note: The students are asked to choose the month and apply to one of the sessions to learn Turkish and explore Turkey.
- The Applicants of Turkey Summer School scholarship covers the tuition and living with the meals. The organizers of the program will make the arrangements of transportation from airport to the destination of the Summer School.
- The candidates, who have applied for the program but they are not selected for the full scholarship, they can be considered for partial scholarship or cover the expenses of the program by their own costs.
Note: Travelling to/from Pakistan to Turkey is on the Applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Summer School Scholarship:
Selection for scholarships will be done on the following criteria:
- Providing papers about current employment (Letter from their working organization) and educational status (Transcript).
- Outstanding academic and personal achievements (certifications provided);
- Outstanding personal traits, strong determination for future career development, open-mindedness, openness for international collaboration (essay exemplifying the previous experience, achievements and plans for future).
- The payment of the registration fee 48 US dollar is required to deal with administrative issues and processing of the application
- Personal photo.
- Must be 18 years old or above
- For more information about this program, Please visit the official website Given below.
The registration for each session closes two weeks before the starting date of the program.
How to Apply:
All the required documents must be collected and sent to [email protected] and fill the online application form, which is given below in Blue Button.