University of Lausanne has offered the scholarships in Switzerland for the master degree program. Now the applications are invited from the candidates to get the University of Lausanne scholarship in Switzerland. All of the international students from all over the world can apply for the UNIL scholarship in Switzerland to carry out study in Switzerland in one of the great university.
The candidates will note that the UNIL Scholarships for international students in Switzerland will cover monthly stipend and it will also be added with your semester fee and tuition fee. The duration of the master degree program will subject to the duration of the course, which will be 1 year, 1.5 year and 2 years. If you want to study in Switzerland, you need to check 300 Asian development bank scholarship 2020 (fully funded) in New Zealand.
University of Lausanne Scholarship Details
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Lausanne
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded (Monthly Stipend & Semester Fees Cover)
- Deadline: 1st November 2019
- List of Academic Fields Under UNIL Scholarship
The candidates will find the detail of the following courses, which are offered by the University of Lousanne and the list of the master degrees, which are offered at UNIL and it is possible to apply and they can be found at this address:
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
It is not possible for the candidates to apply for the following programs:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- All MASs (Ph.D. programs)
Scholarship Value & Coverage
The scholarship is offered to the candidates for the minimum period of the program, which is selected by the students. This scholarship grant is amounted to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for complete duration of the master degree program (one and half years or two years depending on selected master degree program) with the exception of cases of definitive failure after first year.
The students offered the scholarships, which will be exempted from fixed registration fee of the courses with the exception of CHF 80.00 fees to be paid in each semester.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
To obtain the foreign university degree, is considered equivalent to bachelor degree at UNIL before the start of the master degree program at UNIL.
The candidates have the language level of minimum B2 (according to European language portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language, in which their selected master degree program is taught.
The candidates must not have been registered with UNIL in the past.
The candidates must have paid CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, the list of the documents is attached to your application).
Required Documents: Click Here
The candidates should note the last date to apply for University of Lausanne scholarship in Switzerland is 1st November 2019.
How to Apply For Masters Scholarship
The candidates should complete their application forms on the computer and it should be signed by the candidates also. The candidates should use the link of the official advertisement, which is given below. The candidates must read the details of the scholarship on the website.