World Meet Summit Program 2018:
The applicants can apply for Funded World Meet Summit Program 2018 in USA and Australia. The World Meet Summit 2018 is the summit in two pieces in New York, USA and Sydney, Australia. This program is the fully funded International conference and this flagship summit will be the first fully funded program in order to bring the youth from every country of the world. The participants will engage in the cross cultural dialogue during the summit and they will get information about the world through the different perspective. The two piece week long summit will be added with training sessions, mentor sessions, networking and workshops.
The objective of the summit is to empower youth to get involved in creation and enforcement of economic, social, political and environmental change. When the World Meet Summit is concluded, the participants will become the part of World Meet fellowship as it is the network to make the available resources in the shape of grants, internship and scholarships to youth to be forces of change in the various communities.
The program will cover following expenses:
- Visa fee to USA and Australia will be covered by the participant, if needed.
- Economy flight ticket to and from New York City and Sydney.
- Travel insurance.
- Accommodation and meals during summits.
- The stipend of $150 per day will be granted to participants during the summit.
- World Meet Summit Participants should be between the ages of 18 to 35.
- Participants demonstrate the level of interest or participation in social, political, economic or environmental issues in the communities.
- Participants should show their willingness to share their ideas and knowledge with their peers.
- World Meet Summit has the objective to attract youth from all works of life.
- The World Meet Summit brings all youth together across the world. So all youth worldwide are invited to apply.
How to Apply:
When you apply for World Meet Summit 2018, you will need to fill out an online application form. There is application administration fee of $50 (the fee is less than 1% of the cost of bringing a participant to the summit). We advise you to prepare your application form offline as our online form is not added with the feature of SAVE WORK. Ensure that you understand scope and depth of the opportunity after reading our FAQ and information on the site. Make sure that you do pay your application fee as application forms without payment details will be automatically disqualified.
United States of America & Canada
The Conference will be held in New York, USA, and Sydney Australia.
The Participants will spend 9 Days in New York & 8 Days in Sydney, Australia.
Conferences for 2018 will take place on 20th Aug 2018 to 28 Aug 2018 in New York and 2nd Nov 2018 to 9th Nov 2018 in Sydney sponsored by RBS,
CG, GS, and BAML.
All Nationalities are eligible to apply to World Meet Summit Program 2018.
Don’t Miss this Exciting Opportunity!
28th July 2018.