The candidates are invited for the packages, which are completely funded by the World Youth Forum (WYF) 2018 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
World Youth Forum is the platform, which is constructed by the teenagers and through this platform, they send the message of peace, progress, concord and prosperity to whole world. The teens are busy all over the world in the enriching and developing set up and let them to exchange their views and propose the initiatives to the choice makers and influential people.
The forum has to face some issues while interacting with pinnacle policymakers and the community with some talented and committed young people from all over the world and it might be decided to make our international higher vicinity for everyone.
HOST COUNTRY: Egypt
PROGRAM LOCATION: Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between desert of Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea.
PROGRAM DURATION: 8 days
PROGRAM DATES: 1st to 8th November
- A round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are fully FUNDED by WYF, together with home flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation provided by WYF (1st – 8th November) is fully FUNDED with aid of WYF.
The forum program is divided into diverse pillars, tackling issues and topics of interest to worldwide youngsters, helps in creating the platform to specific views, gift ideas and proportion experiences at some point of its periods.
- 1. Peace
- 2. Development
- 3. Creativity
Eligibility Criteria for a Participant:
- Age 18 – 40 years old
- Non-public, expert and academic revel in related to discussion board discussed subjects
Eligibility Criteria for a Speaker:
- Studies paper about the topic of the session. Paper not exceed to 5 pages (instances New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- updated CV
Eligibility Criteria for a Workshop Participant:
- Studies paper approximately the consultation’s topic. The paper needs to not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.4 spacing)
- Updated CV
Eligibility Criteria for a Model Participant:
- Research paper approximately “possibilities of cooperation and integration between Arab African states” (instances New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- updated CV
- Scan Passport (For Foreign candidates)
- Scan National ID (For Egyptian candidates)
- A photo with white background
How to Apply
- Click on ‘Register Now’ button.
- Watch ‘Road to WYF’ video explaining registration process.
Step 1: Fill to your primary data
Step 2: Confirm your electronic mail
Step 3: Complete your profile
Step 4: Get your account accredited
Step 5: Get your E-Invitation
Step 6: Select your preferred dates of flight
Step 7: Receive your E-ticket
Step 8: Practice for Visa
Step 9: Receive your lodging information
- Registration opens on August
- The screening takes 2-4 weeks post submission
- Price tag reserving and accommodation will be 2 weeks post recognition.