Young Water Fellowship 2018:
Are you the young leader of 18 to 30 years old? You need to apply for fully funded young water fellowship program 2018, which is fully funded in Europe. The main aim of the project of young water fellowship program is to empower young leaders from low and middle income countries in order to implement projects to tackle the sanitation, water and hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues and it is offered to them the intensive training program, seed funding of the grants for projects and also mentor the support by their senior experts during this one year. The YWF 2018 will concentrate on the social entrepreneurship and young people with the social business ideas or the projects to turn into the social businesses to address the water related issues are applied.
- The Duration of the program is 1 Month.
- The Program will start from August 13th to September 14th, 2018.
- Note that exact changes might Change.
- The Program is fully funded.
- All Training Costs.
- Your Airfare Tickets to/from Europe will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Meals will be provided.
- However, you might be applying for VISA on your own if you are selected for the program.
- All other Cost is fully funded.
The young water fellowship is offered to you to support in 3 ways:
3 Ways To Support You The Young Water Fellowship offers :
TRAINING: Selected Fellows will be invited to participate in Cewas’ Start-up Training Programme.
MENTORSHIP: You will be assigned mentors that will support you in the first steps of your social enterprise.
SEED-FUNDING: You will have opportunities to receive seed-funding (up to €5000) for the first stages of your social enterprise.
The selected fellows will be invited to take part in ‘Cewas’ start up training program.
The mentors will be assigned to you to support you in first steps of the social enterprise.
You will have the opportunity to get the seed funding (up to €5000) for the first stages of the social enterprise.
- The age of fellows must be between 18 to 30 years old (born between May 17, 1987 to May 16 2000).
- Be founder or co-founder of an initiative to contribute to solution of well defined water problem in the country. The initiative should turn into social enterprise (have the long term sustainability component or business model) and must be in the planning or initial stages.
- Be the citizen and resident of low or middle-income country.
- Be available to participate in workshop in Europe from 13 August to 14 September 2018 (note that exact dates might change).
- Have minimum intermediate knowledge of English.
- You must understand and express the opinion in this language (the workshop will be held in English). However, the forms can be filled in English, Spanish or French.
Please note that your answers once submitted, will not be allowed to change them. You can download the questions of applications, if you want to work on them offline. You cannot fill in the online form in the exceptional cases, you can submit the proposal, videos or the supporting documents including reference letter or cv by email to [email protected]. We strongly prefer to fill in the online form.
- Supporting documents (cv, reference letter)
16th May 2018.
Please notice that the form does not allow you change your answers once submitted. You can download the applications questions if you want to work on them offline.